By John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin
- Covers all significant transformations, together with phosphorylation, glycosylation, acetylation, ubiquitination, sulfonation and and glycation
- Discussion of the chemistry in the back of each one amendment, in addition to key equipment and references
- Contributions from a number of the best researchers within the field
- A priceless reference resource for all laboratories venture proteomics, mass spectrometry and post-translational amendment research
Read or Download Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Similar statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical instrument utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different approach has received such value as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technology during which designated structural selection is needed and within which the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Mit Massenspektrometrie – ein Lehrbuch liegt ein Werk vor, das mit seiner umfassenden, präzisen Darstellung sowie seinen vielen gelungenen Illustrationen und Fotos eine Lücke auf dem deutschsprachigen Markt schließt. Dieses im englischsprachigen Raum bereits intestine etablierte Buch führt auf grundlegende Weise an die Massenspektrometrie heran, indem es die Prinzipien, Methoden und Anwendungen logisch aufeinander aufbauend erklärt.
Thisbook covers quite a few points of characterization of fabrics within the parts ofmetals, alloys, steels, welding, nanomaterials, intermetallic, and surfacecoatings. those fabrics are got by way of assorted equipment and strategies likespray, mechanical milling, sol-gel, casting, biosynthesis, and chemicalreduction between others.
This assortment specializes in the characterization of minerals, metals, and fabrics in addition to the appliance of characterization effects at the processing of those fabrics. Papers disguise subject matters reminiscent of clays, ceramics, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, minerals, digital fabrics, magnetic fabrics, environmental fabrics, complex fabrics, and smooth fabrics.
- Electronic Distance Measurement: An Introduction
- Spontaneous Ordering in Semiconductor Alloys
- Optical Spectroscopy and Computational Methods in Biology and Medicine: 14 (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- Quantum Transport in Semiconductor Submicron Structures: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, Bad Lauterberg, Germany, August 20-31, 1995 (Nato Science Series E:)
- Spectroscopy and Modeling of Biomolecular Building Blocks
- Raman Spectroscopy and its Application in Nanostructures
Additional resources for Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) by John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin