By Kuan-Ching Li,Hai Jiang,Laurence T. Yang,Alfredo Cuzzocrea
As today’s agencies are taking pictures exponentially better quantities of knowledge than ever, now could be the time for companies to reconsider how they digest that facts. via complex algorithms and analytics thoughts, enterprises can harness this information, notice hidden styles, and use the newly obtained wisdom to accomplish aggressive advantages.
Presenting the contributions of major specialists of their respective fields, Big facts: Algorithms, Analytics, and Applications bridges the space among the vastness of massive facts and the correct computational equipment for medical and social discovery. It covers basic matters approximately immense information, together with effective algorithmic how to approach info, greater analytical techniques to digest info, and consultant purposes in assorted fields, similar to medication, technology, and engineering. The ebook is geared up into 5 major sections:
- Big facts Management—considers the study matters with regards to the administration of massive information, together with indexing and scalability aspects
- Big info Processing—addresses the matter of processing great facts throughout a variety of resource-intensive computational settings
- Big info movement concepts and Algorithms—explores learn matters concerning the administration and mining of massive facts in streaming environments
- Big information Privacy—focuses on versions, options, and algorithms for keeping tremendous information privacy
- Big information Applications—illustrates sensible purposes of massive info throughout a number of domain names, together with finance, multimedia instruments, biometrics, and satellite tv for pc monstrous info processing
Overall, the e-book experiences on state of the art experiences and achievements in algorithms, analytics, and purposes of massive information. It offers readers with the foundation for extra efforts during this demanding medical box that would play a number one position in next-generation database, information warehousing, facts mining, and cloud computing examine. It additionally explores comparable purposes in different sectors, protecting applied sciences for media/data verbal exchange, elastic media/data garage, cross-network media/data fusion, and SaaS.
Read Online or Download Big Data: Algorithms, Analytics, and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series) PDF
Similar machine theory books
The first aim of this e-book is unifying and making extra commonly obtainable the colourful flow of study - spanning greater than 20 years - at the idea of semi-feasible algorithms. In doing so it demonstrates the richness inherent in valuable notions of complexity: working time, nonuniform complexity, lowness, and NP-hardness.
This monograph covers essentially the most very important advancements in Ramsey concept from its beginnings within the early twentieth century through its many breakthroughs to contemporary vital advancements within the early twenty first century. The booklet first offers a close dialogue of the roots of Ramsey thought ahead of providing an intensive dialogue of the function of parameter units.
This quantity constitutes the refereed complaints of the17th foreign Workshop on Combinatorial photograph research, IWCIA 2015, heldin Kolkata, India, in November 2015. The 24 revised complete papers and a couple of invited papers presentedwere rigorously reviewed and chosen from various submissions. The workshopprovides theoretical foundations and techniques for fixing difficulties from variousareas of human perform.
In der Arbeit von Daniel Lückehe wird ein neues hybrides Verfahren zur Dimensionsreduktion methodisch erarbeitet, analysiert und durch experimentelle checks mit vorhandenen Methoden verglichen. Hochdimensionale Daten, häufig zusammengefasst unter dem Begriff „Big Data“, liegen heutzutage in vielen Bereichen vor.
- Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing: 16th International Conference, ICAISC 2017, Zakopane, Poland, June 11-15, 2017, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Algorithm Engineering: Selected Results and Surveys (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Algorithms for Computational Biology: Second International Conference, AlCoB 2015, Mexico City, Mexico, August 4-5, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Social Big Data Mining
- Catastrophe Modeling: A New Approach to Managing Risk: 25 (Huebner International Series on Risk, Insurance and Economic Security)
Extra info for Big Data: Algorithms, Analytics, and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series)
Big Data: Algorithms, Analytics, and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series) by Kuan-Ching Li,Hai Jiang,Laurence T. Yang,Alfredo Cuzzocrea