By Robert O. Bonow,Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby
Braunwald’s middle disorder is still your vital resource for definitive, cutting-edge solutions on each element of up to date cardiology. Edited through Drs. Robert O. Bonow, Douglas L. Mann, Douglas P. Zipes, and Peter Libby, this dynamic, multimedia reference is helping you follow the newest wisdom in molecular biology and genetics, imaging, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and masses extra. Weekly updates on-line, in my opinion chosen via Dr. Braunwald, continually retain you present at the most crucial new advancements affecting your perform. better top class on-line content material comprises new dynamic cardiac imaging movies, middle sound recordings, and podcasts. With sweeping updates all through, and contributions from a "who’s who" of worldwide cardiology, Braunwald’s is the cornerstone of potent practice.
- Continuously entry crucial new advancements affecting your perform with weekly updates in my view chosen by means of Dr. Braunwald, together with targeted experiences, "hot off the click" commentaries, and late-breaking medical trials.
- Practice with self belief and conquer your hardest demanding situations with recommendation from the head minds in cardiology this day, who synthesize the total nation of present wisdom and summarize the entire newest ACC/AHA perform guidelines.
- Locate the solutions you wish speedy because of a easy, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
- Stay on best of the newest advances in molecular imaging, intravascular ultrasound, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, gadget treatment for complex center failure, atrial traumatic inflammation administration, structural middle disorder, Chagasic center affliction, ethics in cardiovascular drugs, the layout and behavior of medical trials, and plenty of different well timed topics.
Read Online or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Best internal medicine books
Cardiovascular computed tomography (CT) has quickly turn into a huge imaging software in cardiology, and is now a mandatory component to the middle curriculum for cardiology in united kingdom and Europe. it's a complicated imaging modality, despite the fact that, with many features to grasp: CT idea, photo acquisition and research, interpretation and reporting.
This factor makes a speciality of MR Spectroscopy (MRS) for neuroimaging. themes comprise MRS for universal Dementias, Epilepsy, Metabolic problems, Hypoxic-isquemic accidents, a number of Sclerosis, mind Infections, Pediatric mind Tumors, grownup mind Neoplasms.
Neurovision Rehabilitation consultant is a important source for the health care provider operating with sufferers with visible disorder as a result of hectic mind harm and neurological problems. It covers the thoughts of visible disorder in addition to evaluate and step by step treatment options.
This authoritative and impartial narrative—supported by means of 50 fundamental resource documents—follows the historical past of vaccination, highlighting crucial scientific achievements and ongoing controversies. • offers readers with actual, independent debts of clinical breakthroughs and critics• Examines vaccination controversies in a historic and international standpoint• lines compelling parallels among previous anti-vaccination hobbies and people of the current day• positive aspects crucial fundamental files that spotlight ancient turning issues in vaccine learn and implementation• comprises the main up to date clinical examine on vaccines
- The Transcervical Approach in Thoracic Surgery
- Urolithiasis: Medical and Surgical Management of Stone Disease
- Neuroscience for Addiction Medicine: From Prevention to Rehabilitation - Constructs and Drugs (Progress in Brain Research)
- Orthopaedic Pathology
- Reproductive Endocrinology, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra resources for Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine by Robert O. Bonow,Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby