By Donald Stoker
Read or Download Britain, France and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic, 1919 -1939: Grand Strategy and Failure (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History) PDF
Similar military history books
In the course of the post--World warfare II period, American overseas coverage prominently featured direct U. S. army intervention within the 3rd global. but the chilly battle positioned restraints on the place and the way Washington may intrude till the cave in of the previous Soviet Union got rid of the various obstacles to -- and ideological justifications for -- American intervention.
In October and November of 2001, small numbers of squaddies from the military particular Forces entered Afghanistan, associated up with components of the Northern Alliance (an collection of Afghanis against the Taliban), and, in a remarkably brief time period, destroyed the Taliban regime. expert to paintings with indigenous forces and group of workers just like the Northern Alliance, those squaddies, occasionally driving on horseback, mixed smooth army know-how with historical concepts of relevant Asian conflict in what used to be later defined as "the first cavalry cost of the twenty-first century.
Highlights of the quantity comprise pioneering essays at the method of intelligence stories via Michael Fry and Miles Hochstein, and the long run perils of the surveillance country by means of James Der Derian. top gurus at the historical past of Soviet/Russian intelligence, Christopher Andrew and Oleg Gordievsky, give a contribution essays at the ultimate days of the KGB.
"First released in 1994, Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation. "
- American Foreign Policy and The Politics of Fear: Threat Inflation since 9/11 (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- The Battle of Peach Tree Creek: Hood's First Effort to Save Atlanta (Civil War America)
- Understanding Victory: Naval Operations from Trafalgar to the Falklands: Naval Operations from Trafalgar to the Falklands (War, Technology, and History)
- Red Armour Combat Orders: Combat Regulations for Tank and Mechanised Forces 1944 (Soviet (Russian) Study of War)
- Legacy of the Lash: Race and Corporal Punishment in the Brazilian Navy and the Atlantic World (Blacks in the Diaspora)
- Shaping U.S. Military Forces for the Asia-Pacific: Lessons from Conflict Management in Past Great Power Eras
Extra info for Britain, France and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic, 1919 -1939: Grand Strategy and Failure (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History)
Britain, France and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic, 1919 -1939: Grand Strategy and Failure (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History) by Donald Stoker