By David Oppenheimer,Sheila Foster,Sora Han,Richard Ford
The booklet covers 9 subject modules:
· Theories of Equality
· resources of Anti-discrimination Law
· Employment Discrimination and Harassment (race, intercourse, age, disability)
· Marriage Equality (race, same-sex)
· Affirmative motion (race, caste, origin)/Gender Parity
· Hate Speech (race, intercourse, religion)
· Reproductive Rights
· Secularism and the Rights of non secular Minorities
· Rights of individuals with Disabilities (available in basic terms at the comparative equality website).
The booklet is used as a textbook at Berkeley legislations, Stanford legislation, Georgetown legislations, Fordham legislation, the college of California Irvine, the Sorbonne, Sciences-Po Paris, and several best universities.
For additional information, stopover at comparativeequality.org
Read Online or Download Comparative Equality and Anti-Discrimination Law (2nd edition) PDF
Similar constitutional law books
The Washington kingdom structure presents a great constitutional and old account of the states governing constitution. as well as an summary of Washingtons constitutional historical past, it offers an in-depth, section-by-section research of the complete structure, detailing the various major alterations which were made due to the fact that its preliminary drafting.
What does it suggest to claim that it's 'we the folk' who 'ordain and determine' a structure? who're these sovereign humans, and the way can they achieve this? Interweaving historical past and thought, constitutional pupil Chaihark Hahm and political theorist Sung Ho Kim try to resolution those perennial questions by means of revisiting the constitutional politics of postwar Japan and Korea.
This booklet makes an attempt to systematise the current interrelationship among primary rights and the ecu inner marketplace within the box of confident integration. Its goal is straightforward: to ascertain the way, and the level to which, primary rights security is realised via ecu inner industry laws.
Expressions of help for variety are approximately ubiquitous between modern legislation companies and firms. firms again those rhetorical commitments with devoted range employees and numerous range and inclusion projects. but, the target of proportionate illustration for individuals of colour and ladies continues to be unrealized.
- Praxiskommentar zum Gesetz über die parlamentarische Kontrolle nachrichtendienstlicher Tätigkeit des Bundes: Kontrollgremiumgesetz - PKGrG (German Edition)
- Long Wars and the Constitution
- The Legal Framework of the Constitution (The Legal Framework Series)
- Legalines on Constitutional Law, Keyed to Sullivan, 18th
- Legislation in Context: Essays in Legisprudence (Applied Legal Philosophy)
- Selbstverwaltung der Wirtschaft: Recht und Geschichte der Selbstverwaltung in den Industrie- und Handelskammern, Handwerksinnungen, Kreishandwerkerschaften, ... (Jus Publicum) (German Edition)
Additional resources for Comparative Equality and Anti-Discrimination Law (2nd edition)
Comparative Equality and Anti-Discrimination Law (2nd edition) by David Oppenheimer,Sheila Foster,Sora Han,Richard Ford