By Lisbeth Fajstrup,Eric Goubault,Emmanuel Haucourt,Samuel Mimram,Martin Raussen
This monograph provides an software of ideas and strategies from algebraic topology to types of concurrent processes in desktop technological know-how and their analysis.
Taking famous discrete types for concurrent approaches in source administration as some extent of departure, the publication is going directly to refine combinatorial and topological types. within the approach, it develops instruments and invariants for the recent self-discipline directed algebraic topology, that is pushed by means of basic study pursuits in addition to by means of purposes, basically within the static research of concurrent programs.
The country house of a concurrent software is defined as a higher-dimensional house, the topology of which encodes the fundamental homes of the procedure. for you to examine all attainable executions within the kingdom area, greater than “just” the topological homes must be thought of: Execution paths have to recognize a partial order given by the point stream. accordingly, instruments and ideas from topology must be prolonged to take privileged directions into account.
The audience for this publication includes graduate scholars, researchers and practitioners within the box, mathematicians and desktop scientists alike.
Read Online or Download Directed Algebraic Topology and Concurrency (Springerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / Springer) PDF
Best machine theory books
The first objective of this e-book is unifying and making extra greatly obtainable the colourful circulation of analysis - spanning greater than 20 years - at the idea of semi-feasible algorithms. In doing so it demonstrates the richness inherent in vital notions of complexity: operating time, nonuniform complexity, lowness, and NP-hardness.
This monograph covers probably the most vital advancements in Ramsey concept from its beginnings within the early twentieth century through its many breakthroughs to fresh very important advancements within the early twenty first century. The ebook first offers a close dialogue of the roots of Ramsey concept ahead of providing a radical dialogue of the function of parameter units.
This quantity constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the17th foreign Workshop on Combinatorial picture research, IWCIA 2015, heldin Kolkata, India, in November 2015. The 24 revised complete papers and a pair of invited papers presentedwere rigorously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions. The workshopprovides theoretical foundations and techniques for fixing difficulties from variousareas of human perform.
In der Arbeit von Daniel Lückehe wird ein neues hybrides Verfahren zur Dimensionsreduktion methodisch erarbeitet, analysiert und durch experimentelle checks mit vorhandenen Methoden verglichen. Hochdimensionale Daten, häufig zusammengefasst unter dem Begriff „Big Data“, liegen heutzutage in vielen Bereichen vor.
- Artificial Life and Computational Intelligence: Third Australasian Conference, ACALCI 2017, Geelong, VIC, Australia, January 31 – February 2, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics: 10th International Conference, PPAM 2013, Warsaw, Poland, September 8-11, 2013, Revised Selected Papers, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Graph-related Optimization and Decision Support Systems (Focus Series in Computer Engineering and IT)
- Mind Out of Matter: Topics in the Physical Foundations of Consciousness and Cognition (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
- Computer Science – Theory and Applications: 11th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia, CSR 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 9-13, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Logical Foundations of Computer Science: International Symposium, LFCS 2016, Deerfield Beach, FL, USA, January 4-7, 2016. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Directed Algebraic Topology and Concurrency (Springerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / Springer)
Directed Algebraic Topology and Concurrency (Springerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / Springer) by Lisbeth Fajstrup,Eric Goubault,Emmanuel Haucourt,Samuel Mimram,Martin Raussen