By Nathaniel Felsen
- Implement DevOps rules to take complete benefit of the AWS stack and services
- Take professional examine fixing difficulties confronted via genuine builders and operation groups and learn how to triumph over them
- Learn from specialist insights of the writer who has labored with Silicon Valley's so much high-profile companies
The DevOps move has remodeled the way in which glossy tech businesses paintings. AWS which has been at the leading edge of the Cloud computing revolution has additionally been a key contributor of this DevOps circulate making a large diversity of controlled companies that assist you enforce the DevOps principles.
In this ebook, you will see how the main winning tech start-ups release and scale their prone on AWS and the way you may as well. Written by means of a lead member of Mediums DevOps staff, this publication explains tips to deal with infrastructure as code, which means you could deliver assets on-line and offline as helpful with the code as simply as you regulate your software program. additionally, you will construct a continuing integration and non-stop deployment pipeline to maintain your app brand new. you can find out tips on how to scale your purposes to supply greatest functionality to clients wherever on the planet, even if site visitors spikes with the newest applied sciences, corresponding to boxes and serverless computing. additionally, you will take a deep dive into tracking and alerting to ensure your clients have the easiest event while utilizing your service.
Finally, you will get to grips with making sure the safety of your platform and data.
What you'll learn
- Find out what it capability to perform DevOps and what its rules are
- Build repeatable infrastructures utilizing templates and configuration management
- Deploy a number of instances an afternoon via enforcing non-stop integration and non-stop deployment pipelines
- Use the newest applied sciences, together with bins and serverless computing, to scale your infrastructure
- Collect metrics and logs and enforce an alerting strategy
- Make your approach powerful and secure
About the Author
Nathaniel Felsen is a DevOps engineer who set to work on DevOps engineering ideas over 10 years in the past, prior to the time period was once even coined. He labored in different businesses starting from small start-ups to corporations, together with Qualys, sq., and extra lately, Medium.
Outside of labor, Nathaniel lives a wonderful lifestyles the place he enjoys working after his very energetic young children and spending a fortune on occasional date nights together with his spouse. even if Nathaniel is French, he prefers exploring neighborhood stout beers with associates than ingesting wine. He holds a MS measure in approach, community, and defense from Ecole Pour l'Informatique et les concepts Avancees (EPITA), a most sensible CS engineering institution in France.
Table of Contents
- The Cloud and DevOPS Revolutions
- Deploying your first internet application
- Treating your infrastructure as code
- Adding non-stop Integration and non-stop Deployment
- Scaling your Infrastructure
- Running boxes in AWS
- Monitoring your infrastructure and services
- Hardening the safety of your AWS environment
Read or Download Effective DevOps with AWS PDF
Best other_1 books
This paintings is the prime consultant to the WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT), the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (WPPT), and the Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances and incorporates a bankruptcy at the Marrakesh Treaty of 2013. greater than ten years have handed because the access into strength of the WCT and the WPPT.
Seasoned PowerShell for Database builders is helping you grasp PowerShell software improvement by way of carrying on with the place different books go away off. There are not any "Hello international" services the following, simply real-world examples that get all the way down to company. boost and install database and ETL purposes in a reusable framework.
Depuis 1996, l'Association belge francophone de technology politique fédère les chercheur·e·s en technology politique dans les différents champs qui l'animent en Belgique francophone et au-delà. Cet ouvrage, 20e quantity de los angeles assortment « technology politique », marque le 20e anniversaire de l'ABSP. Ces deux décennies ont vu de véritables métamorphoses au niveau politique et de l. a. technology politique.
William Reid Dick (1878-1961) used to be one in all a new release of British sculptors air-brushed out of artwork heritage through the Modernist critics of the past due 20th century. This long-overdue monograph provides to the new revival of curiosity during this crew of forgotten sculptors, by means of describing the lifestyles and paintings of arguably the prime determine of the crowd in unheard of intensity.
- Chef: Powerful Infrastructure Automation
- Mastering Android NDK
- Boost.Asio C++ Network Programming Cookbook
- The Cambrian Fossils of Chengjiang, China: The Flowering of Early Animal Life
- Le judaïsme ancien du VIe siècle avant notre ère au IIIe siècle de notre ère : des prêtres aux rabbins (Nouvelle Clio) (French Edition)
Additional info for Effective DevOps with AWS
Effective DevOps with AWS by Nathaniel Felsen