By Peter Bühlmann,Petros Drineas,Michael Kane,Mark van der Laan
Handbook of massive Data offers a state of the art evaluate of the research of large-scale datasets. that includes contributions from recognized specialists in information and computing device science, this handbook presents a delicately curated number of strategies from either and academia. therefore, the textual content instills a operating knowing of key statistical and computing rules that may be with no trouble utilized in study and practice.
Offering balanced assurance of technique, thought, and purposes, this handbook:
- Describes smooth, scalable techniques for examining more and more huge datasets
- Defines the underlying options of the to be had analytical instruments and techniques
- Details intercommunity advances in computational facts and computer studying
Handbook of huge information also identifies components short of extra improvement, encouraging higher conversation and collaboration among researchers in titanic information sub-specialties reminiscent of genomics, computational biology, and finance.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Big Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Handbooks of Modern Statistical Methods) PDF
Similar machine theory books
The first target of this ebook is unifying and making extra commonly obtainable the colourful flow of analysis - spanning greater than twenty years - at the idea of semi-feasible algorithms. In doing so it demonstrates the richness inherent in principal notions of complexity: operating time, nonuniform complexity, lowness, and NP-hardness.
This monograph covers the most very important advancements in Ramsey conception from its beginnings within the early twentieth century through its many breakthroughs to fresh very important advancements within the early twenty first century. The booklet first provides a close dialogue of the roots of Ramsey thought sooner than providing a radical dialogue of the function of parameter units.
This quantity constitutes the refereed complaints of the17th overseas Workshop on Combinatorial snapshot research, IWCIA 2015, heldin Kolkata, India, in November 2015. The 24 revised complete papers and a pair of invited papers presentedwere rigorously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions. The workshopprovides theoretical foundations and techniques for fixing difficulties from variousareas of human perform.
In der Arbeit von Daniel Lückehe wird ein neues hybrides Verfahren zur Dimensionsreduktion methodisch erarbeitet, analysiert und durch experimentelle checks mit vorhandenen Methoden verglichen. Hochdimensionale Daten, häufig zusammengefasst unter dem Begriff „Big Data“, liegen heutzutage in vielen Bereichen vor.
- Pursuit of the Universal: 12th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2016, Paris, France, June 27 - July 1, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Text Analysis Pipelines: Towards Ad-hoc Large-Scale Text Mining (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Investigative Urology 3
- Combinatorial Optimization: 4th International Symposium, ISCO 2016, Vietri sul Mare, Italy, May 16-18, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Hybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems: 10th International Conference, HAIS 2015, Bilbao, Spain, June 22-24, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computational Trust Models and Machine Learning (Chapman & Hall/Crc Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition Series)
Extra resources for Handbook of Big Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Handbooks of Modern Statistical Methods)
Handbook of Big Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Handbooks of Modern Statistical Methods) by Peter Bühlmann,Petros Drineas,Michael Kane,Mark van der Laan