By Shane R. Jimerson,Susan M. Swearer,Dorothy L. Espelage
The Handbook of Bullying in Schools presents a finished overview and research of what's identified concerning the world wide bullying phenomena. it's the first quantity to systematically evaluation and combine what's identified approximately how cultural and nearby concerns have an effect on bullying behaviour and its prevention.
Key good points contain the following:
- Comprehensive – forty-one chapters assemble conceptual, methodological, and preventive findings from this loosely coupled box of research, thereby delivering a long-needed centerpiece round which the sector can keep growing in an prepared and interdisciplinary manner.
- International concentration – approximately forty-percent of the chapters take care of bullying overview, prevention, and intervention efforts outdoors the USA.
- Chapter constitution – to supply continuity, bankruptcy authors stick with a standard bankruptcy constitution: review, conceptual foundations, particular matters or courses, and a assessment of present examine and destiny learn wishes.
- Implications for perform – a severe part of every one bankruptcy is a precis desk outlining functional purposes of the foregoing learn.
- Expertise – the editors and participants comprise best researchers, academics, and authors within the bullying box, such a lot of whom are deeply hooked up to agencies learning bullying round the world.
Read or Download Handbook of Bullying in Schools: An International Perspective PDF
Best educational counselling books
Academic conception and perform have lengthy been ruled by means of the necessities of formal studying. This publication seeks to cajole readers via philosophical argument and empirical examples that the stability may still shift again in the direction of the casual. The arguments and examples derive from casual studying in assorted events, resembling relaxation actions, as a coaching for and as a part of paintings, and as a way of surviving bad situations like dead-end jobs and incarceration.
A candid, complete, and insightful clarification of what library institution scholars have to do so as to maximize their possibilities of getting a certified place instantly after graduation.
During this e-book we reply to a better schooling setting that's at the verge of profound alterations through imagining an evolving and agile problem-based studying ecology for studying. The aim of doing so is to humanise college schooling by means of pursuing cutting edge techniques to scholar studying, educating, curricula, review, studying, and to hire interdisciplinary equipment that pass a long way past institutional partitions and contain scholar improvement and aid, curriculum sustainability, learn and the scholarship of educating and studying, in addition to management and management.
On-line Counselor schooling: A consultant for college students is an all-new advisor for on-line scholars in counselor education schemes. scholars in on-line environments face a few demanding situations which may placed them at an obstacle except they've got a source to assist consultant them via a few of the complicated facets of an internet surroundings.
- Creating Safe and Supportive Schools and Fostering Students’ Mental Health
- Zakboek ziektebeelden (Dutch Edition)
- Der physiotherapeutische Direktzugang in Deutschland: Internationaler Vergleich ausbildungsinhaltlicher und struktureller Bedingungen (Best of Therapie) (German Edition)
- Understanding AC Circuits
- Electrical Product Safety: A Step-by-Step Guide to LVD Self Assessment: A Step-by-Step Guide to LVD Self Assessment
- Introduction to Professional Counseling (Counseling and Professional Identity)
Extra info for Handbook of Bullying in Schools: An International Perspective
Handbook of Bullying in Schools: An International Perspective by Shane R. Jimerson,Susan M. Swearer,Dorothy L. Espelage