By Liana Bolis,Julio Licinio,Stefano Govoni
Read or Download Handbook of the Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease (Neurological Disease and Therapy) PDF
Best anatomy books
The exact illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented through radiologic and pathologic photographs, assist you truly visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so that you can steer clear of issues and supply optimum sufferer results. This clinical reference publication is an indispensible medical instrument for citizens and skilled urologic surgeons alike.
Organic and Biochemical Oscillators compiles papers on biochemical and organic oscillators from a theoretical and experimental perspective. This ebook discusses the oscillatory habit, excitability, and propagation phenomena on membranes and membrane-like interfaces; two-dimensional research of chemical oscillators; and chemiluminescence in oscillatory oxidation reactions catalyzed.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: normal Anatomy and Musculoskeletal approach, moment version, Latin Nomenclature is a perfect academic device for an individual learning musculoskeletal anatomy. every one sector is gifted in a way that builds realizing: beginning with bones, joints, and muscular tissues, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations.
Sufferers with soreness emanating from their spines symbolize essentially the most widespread and tough instances for actual therapists. here's a finished and useful creation to the administration of again soreness and constrained spinal functionality as a result of intervertebral disk harm. The authors offer evidence-based, clinically orientated thoughts for the prognosis and healing remedy of disk harm within the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal areas.
- Steroid Hormone Regulation of the Brain: Proceedings of an International Symposium Held at the Wenner-Gren Center, Stockholm, 27-28 October 1980 (Wenner-Gren Center International Symposium Series)
- Visual Fields via the Visual Pathway, Second Edition
- Light and Biological Rhythms in Man (Wenner-Gren International Series)
- Motor Cortex in Voluntary Movements: A Distributed System for Distributed Functions (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
- The Self-Made Tapestry: Pattern Formation in Nature
- Synaptic Plasticity and the Mechanism of Alzheimer's Disease (Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease)
Additional info for Handbook of the Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
Handbook of the Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease (Neurological Disease and Therapy) by Liana Bolis,Julio Licinio,Stefano Govoni