By Edwin D. Becker
Careful awareness is given to constructing and interrelating 4 techniques - regular nation strength degrees, the rotating vector photo, the density matrix, and the product operator formalism. The presentation is predicated at the assumption that the reader has an acquaintance with the overall rules of quantum mechanics, yet no large history in quantum thought or talent in arithmetic is needed. Likewise, no prior heritage in NMR is believed, because the booklet starts off with an outline of the fundamental physics, including a short account of the historic improvement of the field.
This 3rd version of excessive answer NMR preserves the "conversational" strategy of the former variations that has been good accredited as a instructing device. notwithstanding, greater than part the fabric is new, and the rest has been revised commonly. difficulties are integrated to enhance options within the book.
- Uses arithmetic to enhance, no longer substitute, verbal explanations
- Written in a transparent and conversational style
- Follows the winning structure and process of 2 past editions
- Revised and up to date extensively--about 70 percentage of the textual content is new
- Includes difficulties and references to extra analyzing on the finish of every chapter
Read or Download High Resolution NMR: Theory and Chemical Applications PDF
Similar statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical software utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different strategy has received such value as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technology within which special structural decision is needed and within which the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
Mit Massenspektrometrie – ein Lehrbuch liegt ein Werk vor, das mit seiner umfassenden, präzisen Darstellung sowie seinen vielen gelungenen Illustrationen und Fotos eine Lücke auf dem deutschsprachigen Markt schließt. Dieses im englischsprachigen Raum bereits intestine etablierte Buch führt auf grundlegende Weise an die Massenspektrometrie heran, indem es die Prinzipien, Methoden und Anwendungen logisch aufeinander aufbauend erklärt.
Thisbook covers a variety of features of characterization of fabrics within the components ofmetals, alloys, steels, welding, nanomaterials, intermetallic, and surfacecoatings. those fabrics are got via various tools and strategies likespray, mechanical milling, sol-gel, casting, biosynthesis, and chemicalreduction between others.
This assortment makes a speciality of the characterization of minerals, metals, and fabrics in addition to the appliance of characterization effects at the processing of those fabrics. Papers hide themes reminiscent of clays, ceramics, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, minerals, digital fabrics, magnetic fabrics, environmental fabrics, complicated fabrics, and delicate fabrics.
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography: Physical Background and Medical Applications
- Quantum-Enhanced Nonlinear Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- Trap Level Spectroscopy in Amorphous Semiconductors (Elsevier Insights)
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy: Imaging and Analysis
- Prediction and Calculation of Crystal Structures: Methods and Applications (Topics in Current Chemistry)
Extra info for High Resolution NMR: Theory and Chemical Applications
High Resolution NMR: Theory and Chemical Applications by Edwin D. Becker