By David B. Jenkins
- Well-rounded, distinctive assurance of the musculoskeletal method comprises details at the head, neck, thorax, stomach, and pelvis.
- Easy-to-understand, flowing textual content is gifted in paragraph shape.
- Abundant tables on muscular tissues and nerves condense the data within the textual content for simple reference.
- Detailed discussions of particular pursuits specialize in person joints and muscle groups.
- A word list presents a brief reference for valuable phrases.
- Evolve on-line assets for college students and teachers comprise a picture financial institution, try financial institution, Archie animations, and anatomy labeling routines.
- UPDATED!! transparent, concise, and informative colour illustrations make it easier to higher interpret the text.
- MORE Functional/Clinical Notes spotlight the functions and value of the fabric.
- MORE Analyses of actions and linked hobbies packing containers assist you practice the anatomical info on hobbies and muscle mass to way of life.
- EXPANDED info on floor anatomy describes palpable buildings and the way to “visualize anatomy in the course of the pores and skin.
- MORE assessment Questions and routines are supplied on the finish of every bankruptcy to reinforce your point of comprehension.
Read Online or Download Hollinshead's Functional Anatomy of the Limbs and Back - E-Book PDF
Best anatomy books
The distinctive illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented via radiologic and pathologic pictures, assist you truly visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so that you can steer clear of issues and supply optimum sufferer results. This clinical reference publication is an indispensible medical device for citizens and skilled urologic surgeons alike.
Organic and Biochemical Oscillators compiles papers on biochemical and organic oscillators from a theoretical and experimental point of view. This publication discusses the oscillatory habit, excitability, and propagation phenomena on membranes and membrane-like interfaces; two-dimensional research of chemical oscillators; and chemiluminescence in oscillatory oxidation reactions catalyzed.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: common Anatomy and Musculoskeletal method, moment version, Latin Nomenclature is a perfect academic software for a person learning musculoskeletal anatomy. each one sector is gifted in a way that builds knowing: beginning with bones, joints, and muscle mass, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations.
Sufferers with soreness emanating from their spines characterize one of the most common and difficult circumstances for actual therapists. here's a accomplished and functional creation to the administration of again soreness and constrained spinal functionality brought on by intervertebral disk harm. The authors supply evidence-based, clinically orientated thoughts for the analysis and healing remedy of disk harm within the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal areas.
- Normal and Abnormal Fetal Face Atlas: Ultrasonographic Features
- Reviews of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology 139
- Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health)
- Recent Progress in Hormone Research: The Proceedings of the Laurentian Hormone Conference: v. 5
Additional resources for Hollinshead's Functional Anatomy of the Limbs and Back - E-Book
Hollinshead's Functional Anatomy of the Limbs and Back - E-Book by David B. Jenkins