By P. Michael Conn
This quantity of Methods in Enzymology is the 1st of 3 elements taking a look at present method for the imaging and spectroscopic research of stay cells. The chapters offer tricks and methods now not to be had in fundamental learn guides. it truly is a useful source for lecturers, researchers and scholars alike.
- Expert authors who're leaders within the field
- Extensively referenced and invaluable figures and tables
- Provides tricks and tips to facilitate replica of methods
Read or Download Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Optical and Spectroscopic Techniques: 504 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Similar statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical device utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. lately, no different approach has received such value as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technology during which certain structural choice is needed and during which the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
Mit Massenspektrometrie – ein Lehrbuch liegt ein Werk vor, das mit seiner umfassenden, präzisen Darstellung sowie seinen vielen gelungenen Illustrationen und Fotos eine Lücke auf dem deutschsprachigen Markt schließt. Dieses im englischsprachigen Raum bereits intestine etablierte Buch führt auf grundlegende Weise an die Massenspektrometrie heran, indem es die Prinzipien, Methoden und Anwendungen logisch aufeinander aufbauend erklärt.
Thisbook covers a number of points of characterization of fabrics within the components ofmetals, alloys, steels, welding, nanomaterials, intermetallic, and surfacecoatings. those fabrics are received through diverse equipment and methods likespray, mechanical milling, sol-gel, casting, biosynthesis, and chemicalreduction between others.
This assortment makes a speciality of the characterization of minerals, metals, and fabrics in addition to the applying of characterization effects at the processing of those fabrics. Papers conceal themes akin to clays, ceramics, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, minerals, digital fabrics, magnetic fabrics, environmental fabrics, complicated fabrics, and delicate fabrics.
- Fundamentals of III-V Semiconductor MOSFETs
- Compact Modeling: Principles, Techniques and Applications
- Atomic Diffusion in Glasses Studied with Coherent X-Rays (Springer Theses)
- Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy: An Introduction to TEM, SEM, and AEM
- Measuring, Interpreting and Translating Electron Quasiparticle - Phonon Interactions on the Surfaces of the Topological Insulators Bismuth Selenide and Bismuth Telluride (Springer Theses)
- Nanotechnology to Aid Chemical and Biological Defense (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology)
Additional resources for Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Optical and Spectroscopic Techniques: 504 (Methods in Enzymology)
Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Optical and Spectroscopic Techniques: 504 (Methods in Enzymology) by P. Michael Conn