By K Tatsiramos,S W Polachek,Konstantinos Tatsiramos,Solomon W. Polachek
Read or Download Informal Employment in Emerging and Transition Economies: 34 (Research in Labor Economics) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Age Discrimination appears at how either old and young may be penalised by way of prejudice opposed to their age staff. Following fresh adjustments within the legislation, the problem of age discrimination has come to the fore. the hot laws will expand felony oversight of age-related discrimination to the supply of amenities, items and companies, in addition to employment.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism via proposing an research of labour industry reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the position of sophistication fight at the implementation procedure. She additionally scrutinises the effect of the worldwide monetary concern and the execution of reform guidelines in those international locations.
Because the first and biggest guestworker software, the U. S. –Mexico Bracero application (1942–1964) codified the unequal kin of work migration among the 2 international locations. This ebook interrogates the articulations of race and sophistication within the making of the Bracero application through introducing new syntheses of sociological theories and techniques to heart the reviews and memories of former Braceros and their households.
From the center of the 19th century until eventually the 1888 abolition of slavery in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro used to be domestic to the most important city inhabitants of enslaved employees wherever within the Americas. It was once additionally the positioning of an incipient working-class awareness that expressed itself throughout doubtless particular social different types.
- Labor and the American Left: An Analytical History
- Problems of Labour and Inflation: Volume 1 (Routledge Library Editions: Inflation)
- Healthcare Reform, Quality and Safety: Perspectives, Participants, Partnerships and Prospects in 30 Countries
- International Migration: Trends, Policy and Economic Impact (Routledge Contemporary Economic Policy Issues)
- Doing Engineering: The Career Attainment and Mobility of Caucasian, Black, and Asian-American Engineers
- Redeeming Time: Protestantism and Chicago's Eight-Hour Movement, 1866-1912 (Working Class in American History)
Extra resources for Informal Employment in Emerging and Transition Economies: 34 (Research in Labor Economics)
Informal Employment in Emerging and Transition Economies: 34 (Research in Labor Economics) by K Tatsiramos,S W Polachek,Konstantinos Tatsiramos,Solomon W. Polachek