By Ichiro Wakabayashi,Klaus Groschner
Read Online or Download Interdisciplinary Concepts in Cardiovascular Health: Volume II: Secondary Risk Factors: 2 PDF
Best anatomy books
The distinct illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented through radiologic and pathologic photos, assist you basically visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so that you can keep away from problems and supply optimum sufferer results. This scientific reference e-book is an indispensible scientific software for citizens and skilled urologic surgeons alike.
Organic and Biochemical Oscillators compiles papers on biochemical and organic oscillators from a theoretical and experimental viewpoint. This publication discusses the oscillatory habit, excitability, and propagation phenomena on membranes and membrane-like interfaces; two-dimensional research of chemical oscillators; and chemiluminescence in oscillatory oxidation reactions catalyzed.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: normal Anatomy and Musculoskeletal process, moment variation, Latin Nomenclature is a perfect academic software for an individual learning musculoskeletal anatomy. every one area is gifted in a fashion that builds realizing: beginning with bones, joints, and muscle groups, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations.
Sufferers with soreness emanating from their spines signify probably the most common and hard circumstances for actual therapists. here's a finished and useful creation to the administration of again ache and limited spinal functionality as a result of intervertebral disk harm. The authors offer evidence-based, clinically orientated innovations for the analysis and healing therapy of disk harm within the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal areas.
- Comparative Hearing: Birds and Reptiles (Springer Handbook of Auditory Research)
- Atlas do Corpo Humano (Coleção Martini) (Portuguese Edition)
- Proteins of the Cerebrospinal Fluid: Analysis & Interpretation in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurological Disease
- Toxins and Hemostasis: From Bench to Bedside
- High-Dimensional Single Cell Analysis: Mass Cytometry, Multi-parametric Flow Cytometry and Bioinformatic Techniques (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- Lange Clinical Neurology and Neuroanatomy: A Localization-Based Approach
Additional resources for Interdisciplinary Concepts in Cardiovascular Health: Volume II: Secondary Risk Factors: 2
Interdisciplinary Concepts in Cardiovascular Health: Volume II: Secondary Risk Factors: 2 by Ichiro Wakabayashi,Klaus Groschner