By Wilfried M. A. Niessen,Ricardo A. Correa C.
Provides entire assurance of the translation of LC–MS–MS mass spectra of 1300 medicinal drugs and pesticides
- Provides a basic dialogue at the fragmentation of even-electron ions (protonated and deprotonated molecules) in either positive-ion and negative-ion modes
- This is the reference e-book for the translation of MS–MS mass spectra of small natural molecules
- Covers similar healing sessions of compounds reminiscent of medications for cardiovascular ailments, psychotropic compounds, medicinal drugs of abuse and fashion designer medicinal drugs, antimicrobials, between many others
- Covers normal fragmentation rule in addition to particular fragmentation pathways for lots of chemical sensible groups
- Gives an advent to MS expertise, mass spectral terminology, info contained in mass spectra, and to the identity options used for various kinds of unknowns
Read Online or Download Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Best statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical software utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. lately, no different procedure has won such value as NMR spectroscopy. it really is utilized in all branches of technology during which specific structural decision is needed and within which the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Mit Massenspektrometrie – ein Lehrbuch liegt ein Werk vor, das mit seiner umfassenden, präzisen Darstellung sowie seinen vielen gelungenen Illustrationen und Fotos eine Lücke auf dem deutschsprachigen Markt schließt. Dieses im englischsprachigen Raum bereits intestine etablierte Buch führt auf grundlegende Weise an die Massenspektrometrie heran, indem es die Prinzipien, Methoden und Anwendungen logisch aufeinander aufbauend erklärt.
Thisbook covers a variety of points of characterization of fabrics within the parts ofmetals, alloys, steels, welding, nanomaterials, intermetallic, and surfacecoatings. those fabrics are got through assorted equipment and methods likespray, mechanical milling, sol-gel, casting, biosynthesis, and chemicalreduction between others.
This assortment makes a speciality of the characterization of minerals, metals, and fabrics in addition to the applying of characterization effects at the processing of those fabrics. Papers hide subject matters similar to clays, ceramics, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, minerals, digital fabrics, magnetic fabrics, environmental fabrics, complicated fabrics, and smooth fabrics.
- Electron Spectroscopies Applied to Low-Dimensional Structures (Physics and Chemistry of Materials with Low-Dimensional Structures)
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometry of Water and Wastewater
- The White Confocal: Microscopic Optical Sectioning in all Colors
- Development of an Ultrafast Low-Energy Electron Diffraction Setup (Springer Theses)
- Applications of NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 3
- EPR Spectroscopy: Applications in Chemistry and Biology: 321 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
Extra resources for Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) by Wilfried M. A. Niessen,Ricardo A. Correa C.