By Norman B. Colthup,Lawrence H. Daly,Stephen E. Wiberley
Additional issues contain uncomplicated instrumental parts and sampling thoughts, quantitative research, Raman polarization info, infrared fuel contours, and polarized IR experiences, between others.
- Focuses on crew frequency correlations and the way to exploit them in spectral interpretation
- Revised and up-to-date by means of a pioneer within the box, Norman Colthup, who for thirty years has served as knowledgeable lecturer for the Fisk Infrared Institute
- Explores new crew frequency experiences in aromatics, alkanes and olefins, between others
- Includes thoroughly up to date part on instrumentation
Read or Download Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy PDF
Similar statics books
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical device utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different strategy has won such importance as NMR spectroscopy. it truly is utilized in all branches of technological know-how during which unique structural choice is needed and during which the character of interactions and reactions in resolution is being studied.
Mit Massenspektrometrie – ein Lehrbuch liegt ein Werk vor, das mit seiner umfassenden, präzisen Darstellung sowie seinen vielen gelungenen Illustrationen und Fotos eine Lücke auf dem deutschsprachigen Markt schließt. Dieses im englischsprachigen Raum bereits intestine etablierte Buch führt auf grundlegende Weise an die Massenspektrometrie heran, indem es die Prinzipien, Methoden und Anwendungen logisch aufeinander aufbauend erklärt.
Thisbook covers quite a few features of characterization of fabrics within the components ofmetals, alloys, steels, welding, nanomaterials, intermetallic, and surfacecoatings. those fabrics are acquired by way of varied tools and methods likespray, mechanical milling, sol-gel, casting, biosynthesis, and chemicalreduction between others.
This assortment specializes in the characterization of minerals, metals, and fabrics in addition to the appliance of characterization effects at the processing of those fabrics. Papers conceal subject matters similar to clays, ceramics, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, minerals, digital fabrics, magnetic fabrics, environmental fabrics, complex fabrics, and delicate fabrics.
- Solid-State NMR: Basic Principles and Practice
- Computer–Based Structure Elucidation from Spectral Data: The Art of Solving Problems (Lecture Notes in Chemistry)
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 80
- Dynamic Pulsed-Field-Gradient NMR (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
- Internal Photoemission Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications
Additional info for Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy
Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy by Norman B. Colthup,Lawrence H. Daly,Stephen E. Wiberley