By Elizabeth Orna
Read Online or Download Making Knowledge Visible: Communicating Knowledge Through Information Products (Gower Developments in Business S) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Age Discrimination seems to be at how either old and young should be penalised via prejudice opposed to their age team. Following fresh alterations within the legislation, the difficulty of age discrimination has come to the fore. the recent laws will expand felony oversight of age-related discrimination to the availability of amenities, items and prone, in addition to employment.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by means of proposing an research of labour industry reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the position of sophistication fight at the implementation procedure. She additionally scrutinises the impact of the worldwide monetary difficulty and the execution of reform rules in those nations.
Because the first and biggest guestworker application, the U. S. –Mexico Bracero application (1942–1964) codified the unequal family of work migration among the 2 countries. This ebook interrogates the articulations of race and sophistication within the making of the Bracero application through introducing new syntheses of sociological theories and strategies to heart the reports and memories of former Braceros and their households.
From the center of the 19th century until eventually the 1888 abolition of slavery in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro was once domestic to the most important city inhabitants of enslaved staff anyplace within the Americas. It used to be additionally the positioning of an incipient working-class awareness that expressed itself throughout doubtless precise social different types.
- Power Structure: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S. Electricity Industry: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S.Electricity Industry
- Asian American Issues Relating to Labor, Economics, and Socioeconomic Status: 6 (Asians in America: The Peoples of East, Southeast, and South Asia in American Life and Culture)
- Empowering Migrant Women: Why Agency and Rights are not Enough (Gender in a Global/Local World)
- Gender, Modernity and Male Migrant Workers in China: Becoming a 'Modern' Man (Routledge Contemporary China Series)
- The Idea of Work in Europe from Antiquity to Modern Times
Extra resources for Making Knowledge Visible: Communicating Knowledge Through Information Products (Gower Developments in Business S)
Making Knowledge Visible: Communicating Knowledge Through Information Products (Gower Developments in Business S) by Elizabeth Orna