By Monisha Kumar,Joshua Levine,James Schuster,W. Andrew Kofke
Kumar and colleagues’ Neurocritical Care administration of the Neurosurgical Patient presents the reader with thorough assurance of neuroanatomical constructions, operative surgical ways, anesthetic issues, in addition to the total variety of recognized problems when it comes to non-compulsory and non-elective neurosurgical strategies. Drawing upon the services of an interdisciplinary team of physicians from neurosurgery, neurology, anesthesiology, severe care, and nursing backgrounds, the textual content covers all features intensivists must be conscious of as a way to offer optimum sufferer care.
- Over a hundred world-renowned authors from multispecialty backgrounds (neurosurgeons, neuro-interventionalists, and neurointensivists) and top institutions give a contribution their specified views to this not easy field.
- Six sections disguise subject matters equivalent to intraoperative tracking, craniotomy approaches, neuroanesthesiology rules, backbone and endovascular neurosurgery, and extra uniqueness procedures.
- Includes 300 tables and bins, 70 line artistic endeavors, and 350 photographic images.
- Clinical pearls pulled out of the most text provide effortless reference.
Read or Download Neurocritical Care Management of the Neurosurgical Patient E-Book PDF
Best internal medicine books
Cardiovascular computed tomography (CT) has swiftly develop into an immense imaging software in cardiology, and is now a mandatory element of the middle curriculum for cardiology in united kingdom and Europe. it's a advanced imaging modality, in spite of the fact that, with many features to grasp: CT idea, photo acquisition and research, interpretation and reporting.
This factor specializes in MR Spectroscopy (MRS) for neuroimaging. subject matters contain MRS for universal Dementias, Epilepsy, Metabolic issues, Hypoxic-isquemic accidents, a number of Sclerosis, mind Infections, Pediatric mind Tumors, grownup mind Neoplasms.
Neurovision Rehabilitation advisor is a worthy source for the health practitioner operating with sufferers with visible disorder due to tense mind harm and neurological issues. It covers the thoughts of visible disorder in addition to evaluate and step by step healing procedures.
This authoritative and impartial narrative—supported by means of 50 basic resource documents—follows the background of vaccination, highlighting crucial clinical achievements and ongoing controversies. • offers readers with actual, impartial bills of scientific breakthroughs and critics• Examines vaccination controversies in a historic and international standpoint• strains compelling parallels among previous anti-vaccination events and people of the current day• gains crucial basic files that spotlight old turning issues in vaccine examine and implementation• contains the main updated clinical learn on vaccines
- Sleep, Memory and Learning, An Issue of Sleep Medicine Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- OB-GYN Pathology for the Clinician: A Practical Review with Clinical Correlations
- Eye Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume I: Breast, Lung, Pancreas, Colon
Extra resources for Neurocritical Care Management of the Neurosurgical Patient E-Book
Neurocritical Care Management of the Neurosurgical Patient E-Book by Monisha Kumar,Joshua Levine,James Schuster,W. Andrew Kofke