By Bin Li,Steven Chu Hong Hoi
The publication offers 4 new algorithms in keeping with laptop studying options that have been designed by means of the authors, in addition to a brand new back-test procedure they constructed for comparing buying and selling technique effectiveness. The e-book makes use of simulations with genuine marketplace facts to demonstrate the buying and selling concepts in motion and to supply readers with the boldness to set up the techniques themselves. The publication is gifted in 5 sections that:
- Introduce OLPS and formulate OLPS as a sequential choice task
- Present key OLPS ideas, together with benchmarks, stick with the winner, keep on with the loser, trend matching, and meta-learning
- Detail 4 cutting edge OLPS algorithms according to state-of-the-art computer studying techniques
- Provide a toolbox for comparing the OLPS algorithms and current empirical experiences evaluating the proposed algorithms with the nation of the art
- Investigate attainable destiny directions
Complete with a back-test process that makes use of ancient info to guage the functionality of buying and selling ideas, in addition to MATLAB® code for the back-test structures, this booklet is a perfect source for graduate scholars in finance, machine technological know-how, and facts. it's also compatible for researchers and engineers attracted to computational investment.
Readers are inspired to go to the authors' site for updates: olps.stevenhoi.org.
Read or Download Online Portfolio Selection: Principles and Algorithms PDF
Similar machine theory books
The first aim of this publication is unifying and making extra largely obtainable the colourful flow of study - spanning greater than 20 years - at the thought of semi-feasible algorithms. In doing so it demonstrates the richness inherent in primary notions of complexity: working time, nonuniform complexity, lowness, and NP-hardness.
This monograph covers the most vital advancements in Ramsey thought from its beginnings within the early twentieth century through its many breakthroughs to fresh very important advancements within the early twenty first century. The publication first provides a close dialogue of the roots of Ramsey conception earlier than delivering an intensive dialogue of the function of parameter units.
This quantity constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the17th foreign Workshop on Combinatorial photograph research, IWCIA 2015, heldin Kolkata, India, in November 2015. The 24 revised complete papers and a couple of invited papers presentedwere rigorously reviewed and chosen from various submissions. The workshopprovides theoretical foundations and strategies for fixing difficulties from variousareas of human perform.
In der Arbeit von Daniel Lückehe wird ein neues hybrides Verfahren zur Dimensionsreduktion methodisch erarbeitet, analysiert und durch experimentelle exams mit vorhandenen Methoden verglichen. Hochdimensionale Daten, häufig zusammengefasst unter dem Begriff „Big Data“, liegen heutzutage in vielen Bereichen vor.
- Introduction to Morphogenetic Computing (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Computability and Complexity Theory (Texts in Computer Science)
- Manifold Learning Theory and Applications
- Unifying Theories of Programming: 6th International Symposium, UTP 2016, Reykjavik, Iceland, June 4-5, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Online Portfolio Selection: Principles and Algorithms
Online Portfolio Selection: Principles and Algorithms by Bin Li,Steven Chu Hong Hoi