By Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter
Read Online or Download Pregnant Pause: An International Legal Analysis of Maternity Discrimination PDF
Best constitutional law books
The Washington nation structure offers a good constitutional and ancient account of the states governing constitution. as well as an summary of Washingtons constitutional background, it offers an in-depth, section-by-section research of the full structure, detailing the various major alterations which were made for the reason that its preliminary drafting.
What does it suggest to claim that it really is 'we the folks' who 'ordain and identify' a structure? who're these sovereign humans, and the way can they accomplish that? Interweaving historical past and concept, constitutional pupil Chaihark Hahm and political theorist Sung Ho Kim try to resolution those perennial questions by way of revisiting the constitutional politics of postwar Japan and Korea.
This booklet makes an attempt to systematise the current interrelationship among primary rights and the ecu inner industry within the box of optimistic integration. Its purpose is straightforward: to check the way, and the level to which, primary rights safeguard is realised via ecu inner industry laws.
Expressions of help for variety are approximately ubiquitous between modern legislations enterprises and firms. enterprises again those rhetorical commitments with devoted variety employees and diverse variety and inclusion projects. but, the objective of proportionate illustration for individuals of colour and ladies is still unrealized.
- Städtebauliche Sanierungs- und Entwicklungsmaßnahmen: Ein Handbuch für die Praxis mit zahlreichen Mustern, Beispielen, Schemata und Übersichten (German Edition)
- The Literary and Legal Genealogy of Native American Dispossession: The Marshall Trilogy Cases (Indigenous Peoples and the Law)
- Interpreting the Constitution
- Evolution of a Revolution: Forty Years of the Singapore Constitution
- Human Rights and Constituent Power: Without Model or Warranty
Additional info for Pregnant Pause: An International Legal Analysis of Maternity Discrimination
Pregnant Pause: An International Legal Analysis of Maternity Discrimination by Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter