By C. Dow Tate,Sherri A. Taylor
The new twelfth version of Scholastic Journalism is absolutely revised and up-to-date to surround the whole variety of go platform multimedia writing and layout to convey this vintage into the convergence age.
- Incorporates move platform writing and layout into every one bankruptcy to convey this vintage highschool journalism textual content into the electronic age
- Delves into the collaborative and multimedia/new media possibilities and adjustments which are defining the and journalism schooling as conventional media codecs converge with new technologies
- Continues to teach scholars at the easy talents of gathering, interviewing, reporting, and writing in journalism
- Includes quite a few new straightforward beneficial properties for college kids and instructors
- Features up to date teacher guide and helping on-line assets, to be had at www.wiley.com/go/scholasticjournalism
Read or Download Scholastic Journalism PDF
Similar writing reference books
Post-liberalisation India has witnessed a dramatic development of the tv in addition to on-screen photographs of the glitz and glamour of a colourful, ‘shining’ India. via a close ethnographic research of megastar information and famous person Ananda regarding interviews, observations and content material research, this e-book explores the milieu of 24-hour deepest information channels in India this day.
Politicians, the click and Propaganda represents the newest and such a lot huge study on Alfred Harmsworth (Lord Northcliffe), one of many "press lords" who prompted British politics and coverage in the course of the First international struggle. Thompson's is the one research to house Northcliffe and the inseparable caliber of his public and political occupation from his journalism.
Activities Journalism is a entire consultant to the aim, ideas and perform of this particular career. Now in an absolutely revised and up to date moment version, together with very important new fabric on social media and the increase of online journalism, this is often nonetheless the single publication to discover the basics of activities reporting throughout each media platform.
Christine Heimprecht zeigt anhand einer Weiterentwicklung theoretischer Konzepte der Nachrichtenwerttheorie sowie einer Mehrebenenanalyse des internationalen Nachrichtenflusses aus sixteen Ländern, wie Journalisten in den verschiedensten Regionen der Welt Auslandsnachrichten gestalten, woran sie sich bei der Darstellung des Auslands orientieren und welche Einflüsse der Gesellschaft die Arbeit der Journalisten prägen.
- Schoolteachers in the News: A Historical Analysis of Coverage in the West Australian Newspaper
- Journalism Ethics: A Casebook of Professional Conduct for News Media
- E-Portfolio, Blog & Co. Web 2.0 Technologien in der Grundschule: Entwicklung und Umsetzung einer auf der E-Portfoliomethode basierenden, unterrichtsbegleitenden ... von E-Learning-Angeboten (German Edition)
- The Times-Picayune in a Changing Media World: The Transformation of an American Newspaper
- Writing in the Devil's Tongue: A History of English Composition in China
- Introduction to Game Analysis
Additional info for Scholastic Journalism
Scholastic Journalism by C. Dow Tate,Sherri A. Taylor