By Samuel O. Regalado,Sarah K. Fields
Read Online or Download Sport and the Law: Historical and Cultural Intersections (Sport, culture, and society) PDF
Best constitutional law books
The Washington kingdom structure offers a very good constitutional and old account of the states governing constitution. as well as an outline of Washingtons constitutional background, it presents an in-depth, section-by-section research of the full structure, detailing the various major adjustments which have been made on account that its preliminary drafting.
What does it suggest to claim that it really is 'we the folks' who 'ordain and determine' a structure? who're these sovereign humans, and the way can they accomplish that? Interweaving heritage and thought, constitutional student Chaihark Hahm and political theorist Sung Ho Kim try and solution those perennial questions by way of revisiting the constitutional politics of postwar Japan and Korea.
This e-book makes an attempt to systematise the current interrelationship among basic rights and the ecu inner industry within the box of optimistic integration. Its purpose is straightforward: to envision the way, and the level to which, basic rights safeguard is realised via ecu inner marketplace laws.
Expressions of aid for range are approximately ubiquitous between modern legislation corporations and companies. corporations again those rhetorical commitments with committed range employees and diverse variety and inclusion projects. but, the objective of proportionate illustration for individuals of colour and ladies continues to be unrealized.
- Migrant Rights at Work: Law's precariousness at the intersection of immigration and labour (Routledge Research in Asylum, Migration and Refugee Law)
- Gender Remade: Citizenship, Suffrage, and Public Power in the New Northwest, 1879–1912 (Cambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society)
- Configuring the Networked Self: Law, Code, and the Play of Everyday Practice
- EU Public Contract Law: Public Procurement and Beyond (Droit administratif / Administrative law Book 15)
- The Accountability Gap in EU law: Mind the Gap (Routledge Research in Constitutional Law)
Extra info for Sport and the Law: Historical and Cultural Intersections (Sport, culture, and society)
Sport and the Law: Historical and Cultural Intersections (Sport, culture, and society) by Samuel O. Regalado,Sarah K. Fields