By Peter Hogg
Read Online or Download The African Slave Trade and Its Suppression: A Classified and Annotated Bibliography of Books, Pamphlets and Periodical (Cass Library of African Studies) PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Office defense Playbook: the hot Manager’s advisor to defense chance is a suite of finished threat administration guidance for firms that experience different enterprise capabilities coordinating protection. while an worker with out a protection historical past is charged with the security of individuals, amenities, or resources, the office safeguard Playbook might be his or her go-to source for protection systems and suggestions.
This paintings resulted from my pursuits in numerous flDldam ental problems with modern phenomenology. initially, their point of interest used to be 1) the position and significance of the topic in philosophical task and a pair of) the subject's finitude. to realize a viewpoint on those concerns, a potential method looked as if it would lie towards the transcendental mind's eye and its relation to tim e.
The picturebook is now well-known as a cosmopolitan paintings shape that has supplied an area for essentially the most fascinating concepts within the box of children’s literature. This booklet brings jointly the paintings of specialist students from the united kingdom, the united states and Europe to give unique theoretical views and new learn on picturebooks and their readers.
Bibliographic consultant to Refrigeration 1965-1968 is a bibliographic advisor to all of the files abstracted within the overseas Institute of Refrigeration Bulletin in the course of the interval 1965-1968. The references comprise approximately 7,000 reviews, articles, and communications, categorized in line with topics, and via a list of books.
- Removable Type: Histories of the Book in Indian Country, 1663-1880
- William Wordsworth and the Ecology of Authorship: The Roots of Environmentalism in Nineteenth-Century Culture (Under the Sign of Nature)
- The Cambridge History of the Book in Britain: Volume 1, c.400–1100
- Thornton and Tully's Scientific Books, Libraries and Collectors: A Study of Bibliography and the Book Trade in Relation to the History of Science
- Global Economic Growth: Theories, Research, Studies, and Annotated Bibliography, 1950-1997: Theories, Research, Studies and Annotated Bibliography, 1950-1997 ... Indexes in Economics and Economic History)
Additional info for The African Slave Trade and Its Suppression: A Classified and Annotated Bibliography of Books, Pamphlets and Periodical (Cass Library of African Studies)
The African Slave Trade and Its Suppression: A Classified and Annotated Bibliography of Books, Pamphlets and Periodical (Cass Library of African Studies) by Peter Hogg