By Robert A. Hart
Read or Download The Economics of Overtime Working PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Age Discrimination seems to be at how either old and young could be penalised via prejudice opposed to their age workforce. Following contemporary adjustments within the legislation, the difficulty of age discrimination has come to the fore. the recent laws will expand felony oversight of age-related discrimination to the supply of amenities, items and companies, in addition to employment.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by way of providing an research of labour industry reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the position of sophistication fight at the implementation approach. She additionally scrutinises the impact of the worldwide financial problem and the execution of reform rules in those nations.
Because the first and biggest guestworker software, the U. S. –Mexico Bracero application (1942–1964) codified the unequal family of work migration among the 2 countries. This e-book interrogates the articulations of race and sophistication within the making of the Bracero application through introducing new syntheses of sociological theories and strategies to heart the reviews and memories of former Braceros and their households.
From the center of the 19th century till the 1888 abolition of slavery in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro was once domestic to the biggest city inhabitants of enslaved staff anyplace within the Americas. It used to be additionally the location of an incipient working-class awareness that expressed itself throughout possible special social different types.
- Informal Labour in Urban India: Three Cities, Three Journeys (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- The Crisis of 1974: Railway Strike and the Rank and File
- Black Workers and the New Unions
- Black Labor, White Sugar: Caribbean Braceros and Their Struggle for Power in the Cuban Sugar Industry
- Organizational Justice during Strategic Change: The Employee’s Perspective
- A. Philip Randolph: The Religious Journey of an African American Labor Leader
Additional resources for The Economics of Overtime Working
The Economics of Overtime Working by Robert A. Hart