By Markus J. Thannhuber
Read or Download The Intelligent Enterprise: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Implications (Contributions to Management Science) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Age Discrimination appears to be like at how either old and young should be penalised through prejudice opposed to their age workforce. Following fresh alterations within the legislations, the problem of age discrimination has come to the fore. the recent laws will expand felony oversight of age-related discrimination to the availability of amenities, items and providers, in addition to employment.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by way of featuring an research of labour marketplace reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the function of sophistication fight at the implementation method. She additionally scrutinises the effect of the worldwide financial hindrance and the execution of reform regulations in those nations.
Because the first and biggest guestworker application, the U. S. –Mexico Bracero application (1942–1964) codified the unequal kin of work migration among the 2 international locations. This ebook interrogates the articulations of race and sophistication within the making of the Bracero application by way of introducing new syntheses of sociological theories and strategies to heart the studies and memories of former Braceros and their households.
From the center of the 19th century until eventually the 1888 abolition of slavery in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro used to be domestic to the most important city inhabitants of enslaved employees at any place within the Americas. It was once additionally the positioning of an incipient working-class attention that expressed itself throughout probably particular social different types.
- Reigniting the Labor Movement: Restoring means to ends in a democratic Labor Movement (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Labour Force Mobility in the Australian Resources Industry: Socio-Economic and Regional Impacts
- Labour: A Heterodox Approach
- International Perspectives on Participation: 15 (Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms)
- Worldwide Knowledge?: Global Firms, Local Labour and the Region (Economic Geography Series)
- No Place Like Home: Organizing Home-Based Labor in the Era of Structural Adjustment (New Approaches in Sociology)
Additional resources for The Intelligent Enterprise: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Implications (Contributions to Management Science)
The Intelligent Enterprise: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Implications (Contributions to Management Science) by Markus J. Thannhuber