By Carolyn Lee,Hsin-hsin Liang,Liwei Jiao,Julian Wheatley
The Routledge complex chinese language Multimedia path: Crossing Cultural Boundaries is an leading edge multimedia path for complicated scholars of chinese language. Written through a workforce of hugely skilled teachers, the ebook bargains complicated freshmen the chance to consolidate their wisdom of chinese language via a variety of actions designed to accumulate either very good language abilities and cultural literacy.?
Divided into 4 thematic devices protecting pop culture, social swap, cultural traditions, and politics and heritage, with each one unit providing 3 person classes, the quantity presents scholars with a based path which successfully helps the transition from an intermediate to a sophisticated point. the numerous varied texts featured during the classes current attention-grabbing and actual information regarding modern China and introduce scholars to invaluable vocabulary, speech styles, and idiosyncratic language usage.
Key beneficial properties include
- Lively and exact discussions of grammatical issues and sentence patterns
- Engaging routines for constructing grammatical suggestions and perception into the nature writing system
- Systematic overview of past fabric to make sure consolidation of learning
- Coverage of numerous and culturally suitable issues comparable to on-line courting, altering perspectives of marriage, foodstuff tradition, Confucianism? and democracy in China.
- Extensive cultural and historic notes offering historical past to the themes presented
- Complementary CDs to augment listening skills.
- Free spouse web site (http://duke.edu/web/chinesesoc/) supplying a wealth of video content material forming the foundation of a number of the listening actions associated with themes in the ebook.
Extensively revised and up-to-date all through, this re-creation contains new fabric and actions on synonyms and vast advancements to the "composition", "Focus on characters" and "Language practicum" sections.
The more desirable Instructor’s source Manual, which contains task information, extra exercises, answer keys and the normal personality texts, is on the market at http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415841337/
Read Online or Download The Routledge Advanced Chinese Multimedia Course: Crossing Cultural Boundaries PDF
Similar writing reference books
Post-liberalisation India has witnessed a dramatic progress of the tv in addition to on-screen pictures of the glitz and glamour of a colourful, ‘shining’ India. via an in depth ethnographic examine of superstar information and superstar Ananda concerning interviews, observations and content material research, this ebook explores the milieu of 24-hour deepest information channels in India this present day.
Politicians, the clicking and Propaganda represents the newest and such a lot large examine on Alfred Harmsworth (Lord Northcliffe), one of many "press lords" who inspired British politics and coverage in the course of the First international battle. Thompson's is the one research to accommodate Northcliffe and the inseparable caliber of his public and political occupation from his journalism.
Activities Journalism is a accomplished consultant to the aim, rules and perform of this targeted occupation. Now in a completely revised and up-to-date moment variation, together with very important new fabric on social media and the increase of online journalism, this can be nonetheless the single publication to discover the basics of activities reporting throughout each media platform.
Christine Heimprecht zeigt anhand einer Weiterentwicklung theoretischer Konzepte der Nachrichtenwerttheorie sowie einer Mehrebenenanalyse des internationalen Nachrichtenflusses aus sixteen Ländern, wie Journalisten in den verschiedensten Regionen der Welt Auslandsnachrichten gestalten, woran sie sich bei der Darstellung des Auslands orientieren und welche Einflüsse der Gesellschaft die Arbeit der Journalisten prägen.
- Handbook of Writing Research, Second Edition
- Docudrama on European Television: A Selective Survey (Palgrave European Film and Media Studies)
- Field Guide to Covering Local News: How to Report on Cops, Courts, Schools, Emergencies and Government
- Image, Text, Architecture: The Utopics of the Architectural Media
- Technical Communication Strategies for Today, Global Edition
- Case Studies In Sport Communication
Extra info for The Routledge Advanced Chinese Multimedia Course: Crossing Cultural Boundaries
The Routledge Advanced Chinese Multimedia Course: Crossing Cultural Boundaries by Carolyn Lee,Hsin-hsin Liang,Liwei Jiao,Julian Wheatley