By Harold L., Jr. Miller
Drawing jointly a staff of foreign scholars, The SAGE Encyclopedia of concept in Psychology examines the modern panorama of all of the key theories and theorists, featuring them within the context had to comprehend their strengths and weaknesses.
Key gains include:
· Approximately three hundred signed entries fill volumes
· Entries are through Cross-References and additional Readings
· A Reader's advisor within the entrance subject teams entries thematically
· A distinctive Index and the Cross-References offer for powerful search-and-browse within the digital version
· Back topic contains a Chronology of conception in the box of psychology, a grasp Bibliography, and an annotated source consultant to vintage books during this box, journals, institutions, and their websites
Read or Download The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology PDF
Best social sciences reference books
Technology Cultivating perform is an institutional historical past of agricultural technology within the Netherlands and its abroad territories. the point of interest of this learn is the range of perspectives a few right courting among technology and (agricultural) perform. Such perspectives and plans materialised within the total company of study and schooling.
This quantity completes a trilogy intended to be a observation at the botanophilia that captured the literate public in 18th-century France. Enthusiastic public aid for any governmental initiative prone to extend botanical wisdom used to be an expression of substantial interest in regards to the flora and fauna past Europe.
English and the neighborhood capabilities at the foundation of numerous ethnic associations that function within the immigrant's personal mom tongue. those comprise neighborhood shops and markets, church buildings, golf equipment, welfare firms and different companies that serve the wishes of the neighborhood inhabitants. often employment possibilities in occupa tions the place English is mindless also are to be had to women and men within the neighbourhood.
From quite a few views, the essays provided the following discover the profound interdependence of ordinary philosophy and rational faith within the `long 17th century' that starts off with the burning of Bruno in 1600 and ends with the Enlightenment within the early Eighteenth century. From the writings of Grotius on average legislation and traditional faith, and the speculative, libertin novels of Cyrano de Bergerac, to the better-known works of Descartes, Malebranche, Cudworth, Leibniz, Boyle, Spinoza, Newton, and Locke, an expanding emphasis used to be put on the rational courting among non secular doctrine, typical legislation, and a private divine windfall.
- Antiquity Forgot: Essays on Shakespeare, Bacon and Rembrandt (International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées)
- Between Sacrifice and Desire: National Identity and the Governing of Femininity in Vietnam (East Asia Series)
- Youth Crime and Youth Culture in the Inner City (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Current Trends in Analytical Psychology: Proceedings of the first international congress for analytical psychology: Volume 21 (International Behavioural ... Sciences, Classics from the Tavistock Press)
Additional resources for The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology by Harold L., Jr. Miller