By Fred Hossler
Ultrastructure Atlas of Human Tissues offers various scanning and transmission electron microscope pictures of the main structures of the human physique. images with the electron microscope files perspectives of the problematic substructures and microdesigns of items and tissues, and divulges information inside them inaccessible to the bare eye or gentle microscope. a lot of those perspectives have importance in realizing basic constitution and serve as, in addition to sickness methods. This e-book bargains a distinct and accomplished examine the constitution and serve as of tissues on the subcellular and molecular point, an immense viewpoint in figuring out and fighting diseases.
• offers the main platforms of the human physique via scanning and transmission electron microscope images
• Has pictures ready virtually completely from human tissues
• contains electron micrographs of universal pathologies equivalent to fibrotic and emphysemic lung, kidney stones, sickle mobilephone anemia, and dermis parasites
• comprises units of 3D photos in such a lot chapters
Read or Download Ultrastructure Atlas of Human Tissues PDF
Best anatomy books
The unique illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented through radiologic and pathologic photos, assist you sincerely visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so that you can stay away from issues and supply optimum sufferer results. This clinical reference e-book is an indispensible scientific device for citizens and skilled urologic surgeons alike.
Organic and Biochemical Oscillators compiles papers on biochemical and organic oscillators from a theoretical and experimental viewpoint. This ebook discusses the oscillatory habit, excitability, and propagation phenomena on membranes and membrane-like interfaces; two-dimensional research of chemical oscillators; and chemiluminescence in oscillatory oxidation reactions catalyzed.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: basic Anatomy and Musculoskeletal approach, moment version, Latin Nomenclature is a perfect academic software for somebody learning musculoskeletal anatomy. each one area is gifted in a fashion that builds knowing: beginning with bones, joints, and muscle tissues, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations.
Sufferers with discomfort emanating from their spines characterize probably the most common and not easy situations for actual therapists. here's a accomplished and useful creation to the administration of again ache and limited spinal functionality as a result of intervertebral disk harm. The authors supply evidence-based, clinically orientated techniques for the analysis and healing therapy of disk harm within the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal areas.
- Drug Transporters: 201 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- On the Structure of the Human Striate Area (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- The Enzymes: Protein Methyltransferases: 24
- Small Peptides: Chemistry, Biology and Clinical Studies (Pharmacochemistry Library)
- Window on Humanity: A Concise Introduction to General Anthropology
Additional resources for Ultrastructure Atlas of Human Tissues
Ultrastructure Atlas of Human Tissues by Fred Hossler