By Jennifer Lynn Roney
Read or Download Webs of Resistence in a Newly Privatized Polish Firm: Workers React to Organizational Transformation (Transnational Business and Corporate Culture) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Age Discrimination appears at how either old and young might be penalised through prejudice opposed to their age crew. Following contemporary adjustments within the legislations, the problem of age discrimination has come to the fore. the recent laws will expand criminal oversight of age-related discrimination to the supply of amenities, items and prone, in addition to employment.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by way of proposing an research of labour marketplace reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the function of sophistication fight at the implementation technique. She additionally scrutinises the impact of the worldwide monetary hindrance and the execution of reform rules in those international locations.
Because the first and biggest guestworker software, the U. S. –Mexico Bracero application (1942–1964) codified the unequal family members of work migration among the 2 countries. This e-book interrogates the articulations of race and sophistication within the making of the Bracero software by way of introducing new syntheses of sociological theories and techniques to heart the reports and memories of former Braceros and their households.
From the center of the 19th century until eventually the 1888 abolition of slavery in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro was once domestic to the most important city inhabitants of enslaved staff at any place within the Americas. It used to be additionally the positioning of an incipient working-class cognizance that expressed itself throughout doubtless specific social different types.
- Youth and Employment in Sub-Saharan Africa: Working but Poor (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Embracing the Noise to Understand the Silence
- Smeltertown: Making and Remembering a Southwest Border Community
- Time and Work, Volume 2: How time impacts groups, organizations and methodological choices (Current Issues in Work and Organizational Psychology)
- Labor Markets and Multinational Enterprises in Puerto Rico: Foreign Direct Investment Influences and Sustainable Growth (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
Extra info for Webs of Resistence in a Newly Privatized Polish Firm: Workers React to Organizational Transformation (Transnational Business and Corporate Culture)
Webs of Resistence in a Newly Privatized Polish Firm: Workers React to Organizational Transformation (Transnational Business and Corporate Culture) by Jennifer Lynn Roney