By Robert H. Anderson,Diane E. Spicer,Anthony M. Hlavacek
Read Online or Download Wilcox's Surgical Anatomy of the Heart PDF
Best anatomy books
The targeted illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented via radiologic and pathologic pictures, assist you in actual fact visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so that you can stay away from issues and supply optimum sufferer results. This scientific reference ebook is an indispensible medical device for citizens and skilled urologic surgeons alike.
Organic and Biochemical Oscillators compiles papers on biochemical and organic oscillators from a theoretical and experimental perspective. This booklet discusses the oscillatory habit, excitability, and propagation phenomena on membranes and membrane-like interfaces; two-dimensional research of chemical oscillators; and chemiluminescence in oscillatory oxidation reactions catalyzed.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: common Anatomy and Musculoskeletal process, moment version, Latin Nomenclature is a perfect academic device for someone learning musculoskeletal anatomy. every one area is gifted in a way that builds realizing: beginning with bones, joints, and muscle tissues, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations.
Sufferers with ache emanating from their spines characterize one of the most common and demanding circumstances for actual therapists. here's a accomplished and sensible creation to the administration of again discomfort and limited spinal functionality brought on by intervertebral disk harm. The authors supply evidence-based, clinically orientated ideas for the prognosis and healing therapy of disk harm within the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal areas.
- Mathematical Approaches to Polymer Sequence Analysis and Related Problems
- Trophic Regulation of the Basal Ganglia: Focus on Dopamine Neurons (Pergamon Studies in Neuroscience)
- The Self-Made Tapestry: Pattern Formation in Nature
- Arterial Variations in Humans: Key Reference for Radiologists and Surgeons: Classifications and Frequency
- Structure, Function and Regulation of TOR complexes from Yeasts to Mammals: Part A: 27 (The Enzymes)
- Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 3, 15th ed., English: Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy
Additional info for Wilcox's Surgical Anatomy of the Heart
Wilcox's Surgical Anatomy of the Heart by Robert H. Anderson,Diane E. Spicer,Anthony M. Hlavacek