By J. Lee Thompson
Read Online or Download Politicians, the Press, and Propaganda: Lord Northcliffe and the Great War, 1914-1919 PDF
Similar writing reference books
Post-liberalisation India has witnessed a dramatic development of the tv in addition to on-screen photographs of the glitz and glamour of a colourful, ‘shining’ India. via a close ethnographic learn of superstar information and megastar Ananda related to interviews, observations and content material research, this publication explores the milieu of 24-hour deepest information channels in India at the present time.
Politicians, the clicking and Propaganda represents the latest and so much huge examine on Alfred Harmsworth (Lord Northcliffe), one of many "press lords" who inspired British politics and coverage through the First global warfare. Thompson's is the one research to accommodate Northcliffe and the inseparable caliber of his public and political profession from his journalism.
Activities Journalism is a finished advisor to the aim, rules and perform of this special career. Now in an absolutely revised and up-to-date moment version, together with very important new fabric on social media and the increase of online journalism, this is often nonetheless the one booklet to discover the basics of activities reporting throughout each media platform.
Christine Heimprecht zeigt anhand einer Weiterentwicklung theoretischer Konzepte der Nachrichtenwerttheorie sowie einer Mehrebenenanalyse des internationalen Nachrichtenflusses aus sixteen Ländern, wie Journalisten in den verschiedensten Regionen der Welt Auslandsnachrichten gestalten, woran sie sich bei der Darstellung des Auslands orientieren und welche Einflüsse der Gesellschaft die Arbeit der Journalisten prägen.
- Freedom of the Press: A Reference Guide to the United States Constitution (Reference Guides to the United States Constitution)
- Statistical Deception at Work (Routledge Communication Series)
- Photojournalism: A Social Semiotic Approach
- Reporting at the Southern Borders: Journalism and Public Debates on Immigration in the U.S. and the E.U. (Routledge Studies in Global Information, Politics and Society)
- Journalism Ethics: Arguments and cases for the twenty-first century
- The British Media and Bloody Sunday
Additional resources for Politicians, the Press, and Propaganda: Lord Northcliffe and the Great War, 1914-1919
Politicians, the Press, and Propaganda: Lord Northcliffe and the Great War, 1914-1919 by J. Lee Thompson