By J. F. Danielli,M. D. Rosenberg,D. A. Cadenhead
Read or Download Progress in Surface and Membrane Science: Volume 5: v. 5 PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Electrochemistry is a self-discipline of broad medical and technological curiosity. Scientifically, it explores homes of fabrics and particularly the interfaces among other forms of subject. Technologically, electrochemistry touches our lives in lots of ways in which few totally relish; for instance, fabrics as different as aluminum, nylon, and bleach are synthetic electrochemically, whereas the batteries that energy all demeanour of home equipment, automobiles, and units are the goods of electrochemical study.
This publication specializes in purposes of compound library layout and digital screening to extend the bioactive chemical house, to focus on hopping of chemotypes to spot synergies inside comparable drug discovery initiatives or to repurpose recognized medications, to suggest mechanism of motion of compounds, or to spot off-target results via cross-reactivity research.
The main entire resource at the topic, this moment version is totally revised and improved to bare the newest advances, applied sciences, and developments in hair and hair care science-tracking the improvement of hair care items, the emergence of recent regulatory practices, and the most recent tools in product protection and efficacy overview.
Thoroughly revised and accelerated all through, combined Surfactant platforms, moment version surveys the most recent effects, most up-to-date experimental views, and theoretical investigations of houses, habit, and methods acceptable to combined surfactant structures. this crucial publication elucidates middle theoretical notions whereas summarizing result of state of the art experiences in nanoscale section separation at monolayers of combined amphiphiles, nanocapsule training via combinations of cationic and anionic polymer amphiphiles, and the photodegradation of combined surfactant platforms through titanium dioxide.
- High Temperature Phase Equilibria and Phase Diagrams
- Molecular Design: Chemical Structure Generation from the Properties of Pure Organic Compounds (Studies in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry)
- Nonlinear Hamiltonian Mechanics Applied to Molecular Dynamics: Theory and Computational Methods for Understanding Molecular Spectroscopy and Chemical Reactions (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Advances in QSAR Modeling: Applications in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- Relativistic Quantum Chemistry: The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science
Additional resources for Progress in Surface and Membrane Science: Volume 5: v. 5
Progress in Surface and Membrane Science: Volume 5: v. 5 by J. F. Danielli,M. D. Rosenberg,D. A. Cadenhead